I Am Here

I am here.
I’ve never left and I never will.

Who told you I was far away?
Who told you you were alone?

Listen now to My voice.
The voice of Love.
The One who loves you fiercely.

More fierce than the doubts that try to gnaw at your heart.
More fierce than the distraction that tries to pull you away.
My love overwhelms and floods your heart.
Washing out every doubt, every hurt, every empty place—filled.

Open your heart more now,
I’m going deeper.
Filling you to overflowing.
Stop trying to make something happen and just allow Me in.

Rest in My love.
Rest in knowing I am here.
Come out from the shadows and let me gaze at you.
You are beautiful as always.

Stop hiding.

I see you already, so step full into My light.
My light will shine into the dark corners and cast out any fear that tries to hold you back.
My light washes over you and illuminates hidden places within.
Let’s look together.

You’re not alone.
I’m here to help you walk through.
Don’t fear what’s within.

What I have placed inside of you is stronger than anything you might fear.
A love so strong it breaks every chain of doubt and darkness.
They must flee in the presence of pure love.

So let Me in deeper now.
To the closed off places.
I will heal them with my flowing oil of Love.
I will soften the scars and fill in the cracks.

Trust Me now.
Take My hand.
It is a journey within so you can move forward.

Listen only to My voice now.
The whispers of doubt will fade away as you focus in on My voice.

Here I am.
Always here.
Loving.
Holding.
Waiting...
Take your time, My love.

When you’re ready we’ll step out together.
I’m always here.
My gentle, reassuring Presence will never leave.

I am the same, always.
You are not as far away as you might think.

Let’s talk some more.
Let’s sit some more.
Let’s get away together some more.

I love you.

Always have.
Always will.

But you have to believe it.
To the core of your being.
You have to know it in the deep places of your heart.
Let it take deep root and grow into a mighty oak that no one can move.

Don’t listen to lies now.
I’m here.
My love is always yours.

You.
Are.
Loved.

Always.

Deeply and fiercely.
By Me.

I am the Lover of your soul.
I will pay the highest price to have the treasure of your love.
And I did.

That’s how much I love you.
Never doubt my love for you.
It is stronger than death itself.
Stronger than fear—it destroys fear.

So come away with Me, My love.
Come away.

You are my beloved.

Popular Posts