Come

I have you,
I'm holding you,
I know right where you are.

I won't leave you,
I won't drop you,
You're never alone.

Rest in Me,
Trust in Me,
Watch what I'll do.

Believe Me,
Know Me,
I'll bring you through.

In seasons I may seem quiet...
I'm still speaking.
A small voice in your heart,
In the still, quiet places.

When you silence your soul,
That's where you will hear Me.
In the seeking,
In the stillness,
In the intimate moments.

Dive below the surface,
Into the deep.
Deep calls to deep.
Where treasures are buried,

That's where we'll meet.
When you press in,
When you dig.

My wisdom is not lying on the surface,
Where it can be easily kicked around.

It is deep,
It is precious,
Like buried treasure,
Waiting to be found.

By those who will dig,
By those who will press,
By those who will venture away.
Away from the safety of the shore,
Diving into deep waters,

Into the unknown.

Where faith is a necessity instead of an accessory.
Full reliance,
Withholding nothing.

I beckon you,
Come.


Popular Posts