All The Way Through

Keep pressing,
Pressing into Me.
Don't be satisfied with only what you see.
So much more is waiting to be revealed,
So many things in your heart I want to seal.

Paths that wind and paths that rise,
Paths that now are hidden from your eyes,

Ask Me to show you, trust Me to lead.
I'll lead you into places you never believed you'd see.

Follow Me, keep in step,
I'll take you there, don't feel inept.

For it's by My strength, it's by My grace,
You're strengthened in My secret place.

This is where you're energized,
This is where we'll strategize.

I'll show you things you've longed to see,
I'll speak to your heart, so tenderly.

My voice you'll hear, My voice you know,
Allow Me to tell you which way to go.

When you yield and when you wait,
When you surrender in the secret place.

The secret place is not place you can see,
It's a stopping of time, a searching for Me,

A bow of the heart, a cry of the soul,
A pause in your day, a bringing self low.

The secret place isn't a physical location,
It's an uncovering of your heart, a heavenly revelation:

I am in the midst of you,
Abiding.
Holding...in all you do.

Go to that familiar place,
In your heart,
Where you seek My face.
Where you sense My presence,
Where there's peace and grace.
Where you surrender and cease to chase.

I'm always speaking, I'm always waiting,
Just quiet your heart, Anticipating...to hear My familiar, and still, small voice,

I'm waiting...

But you have a choice.
To rush and run, to strive and push,

Or to pause.
Be still.
Wait and hush.

Quiet your mind, quiet your soul,
Set your pace to Mine, step in My flow.

The flow of My River, the flow of My grace,
It is a slow and steady pace.
In a hurried world running from one place to the next,

Pause.

Listen.
I will direct your steps.

So wait and rest.

Roll your cares onto Me.
I'll carry them, if you'll just leave them at my feet.
Then you can walk unencumbered and free.

Steady.
Strong.
Purposed and sure.

Each step will have meaning,
So do not detour.
Stay on the path,
Stay aligned with my leading.
You will not get lost,
If it's My voice you are heeding.

Through dark spots, through bright spots,
Through high and through low,
I will bring you through.
Through, you will go.

All the way through,
I'll keep leading you,
All the way through.

I'll bring you all the way through.



Popular Posts