All The World Is Waiting

All the world is waiting for you to get into your place.
All the world is waiting for you to run your race.

It is not just someone else's place,
It is not just someone else's race.

It is YOUR place and YOUR race! 

So get in your place and run your race!
Pick up the pace!

I will give you the grace when you seek My face.
Come with Me, to the Secret Place.

And as way is unto way,
Unto way,
Unto way.

I'm calling you out deeper, Deeper still, today.
Deeper into my presence,
Deeper into the waves,
Wade out deeper,

Into my Secret Place.

I will show you the way.
Day by day,
When to go and when to stay.
Each step revealed along the way.

Never too soon, never too late.
My timing is set to appointed dates,
Appointed times in an appointed place,
I will open doors and unlock gates.

But you must be on My time and at the right place.
You must walk it out at My appointed pace.

Appointed places and anointed graces.
Run your race before all the onlooking faces.

Get into your place.
Run your race.

All the world is waiting...










Popular Posts