Hear My Heartbeat

Hear My heartbeat for you now.
I give you love, love and more love.

Hope unending.
Peace that passes understanding.
I am holding you so close to My Heart.

Hear My heart beating.
Hear how strong it beats for you.
Let it reverberate in your ears.
Let it move your entire being.

My heartbeat for you is so strong, it will rattle and break every chain that tries to hold you down.
It will shake loose everything that tries to come on you.
Listen to My heart beat with a love for you so strong that it crushes every fear.
It is louder than every sound or voice that tries to pull you away and distract you.

Listen now.
Hear it beating just for you.

Let it drown out every thought of “less than” or “not enough.”
Let it beat louder than discouragement, disappointment, confusion, depression, unworthiness, self-hatred, anxiety, fear and any dark thing that tries to whisper to your heart that you are not loved.

That is a lie.
Don’t listen to it.

Only listen to My Heart for you.
Let My Heart envelope you with My Love.
It is so deep, so wide, so high, you could never reach the end of My love for you.

Never.

You could never fully plumb the depths of My love.
There is no end to My love for you.
There is always more.

So let it surround you now.
Let yourself sink deep into the ocean of My love.
Let go and let Me love you whole again.

It is not difficult for Me to make you whole again. It may be a process, but it is not difficult.
I knit you together in your mother’s womb.
I know every hair on your head.
I know everything there is to know about you.
And I know how to heal you.

Fully.

So trust Me with your heart.
I will hold it close to Mine until it beats together with Mine.
My Heart becomes your heart. My heart beating with yours.

Together.
That is how I will do it.
Together with you.
Hand in hand every step of the way.
Hearts beating together.

In wholeness.
Because I have a purpose for you.
I designed you with a purpose and a destiny in mind.
So put your hand in Mine and let’s walk together into your destiny.

Hand in hand.
Heart to heart.
I will show you the way.

It is just through the doorway of wholeness.




Popular Posts