It’s Time To Dance Again

“It’s time to dance again.” I heard Him say.

“But I don’t think I’m ready...I don’t know the way.”
“I’ve forgotten the song in my heart.” I said.
“I no longer hear the melody in my head.”
He pulled me close in His loving arms. He gently laid my head on His chest and said,
“I’ll give you a new song. Your own melody.
A special song only you can sing.
Come dance with Me. Come away from the wall.
Step out of the shadows and away from it all.

Step away from the fear that holds you down.
Raise your head, my bride. Hold up your crown.
Take My hand and I’ll lead the way.
We’ll do it together, step by step, day by day.

Trust my movement. Stay in close.
Sway to My rhythm, move to My pulse.
Graceful, beautiful, effortless we will move—in perfect step.
Dancing right through; even into the enemy’s camp.

For your weapon is a melody.
It’s the song that you were born to sing.
The song I sing over you.
A song of love, a song of truth.

Keep your eyes on Mine, don’t watch your feet.
I’m leading the way, stay in step with Me.
When you don’t have the strength, when you don’t know the way,

Let Me lead you,
Let Me carry you,
Let Me sweep you away.

Dancing,
Rising,
Above it all.
Graceful,
Beautiful,
Standing tall.

Together we go.
Together we’ll stay.
Together we’ll conquer.
Together is My way.

So take My hand, My love,
Take the first step of faith.
It’s time to dance again,
Hear My music play.

It’s time to dance again,
The whole world awaits.”



Little me...dancing. I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up. 

Popular Posts